How I can help you
I look forward to helping you grow revenue and decrease cost by helping you identify opportunities for positive feedback loops in your product, pricing, resourcing, sales and marketing strategies to achieve their goals.
Over the last 15 years, I have worked for a variety of businesses from small retail and software startups to Fortune 100s like Amazon and Microsoft. During that time I have helped businesses accelerate growth by developing creative strategies for partnerships, products and services, program and pricing strategies, new domestic and international markets, internal measurement and customer relationship management (CRM) standards.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
(MBA) Masters, Business Administration - Seattle University 2008
- China study abroad, 2006 (Focus: managing global technology infrastructure & intellectual property)
(BA) Bachelors, Marketing - Seattle University 2002
- Cum Laude