How I can help you
I can help in all areas of business operations, marketing, and finance.
As an Operations Manager, I opened and managed a food service operation for eight years. Food service operations have high failure rates and low profit margins, with my expertise we can identify and grow your target market, create your financial statements, operating budgets which can be used to increase your business performance.
I have a Master of Science from Utah State University in Applied Economics where I analyzed the consumer price trends of fresh produce for farmers' markets and grocery stores. We used this analysis to look at the consumer affordabilty and producer profitability for fresh produce. I have also been a collaborator for Money Management and Business Management Cirriculum that is directed towards Native American producers.
I believe that small businesses create strong community connections, and I am happy to be a part of that connection.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Accommodation & Food Services
Masters of Science in Applied Economics, Utah State University
Thesis: Examining Market Channels for Local Produce: Consumer Affordability and Producer Profitability
- GPA 3.66
- Collected primary pricing data at farmers’ markets and grocery stores across the Wasatch front
- Cleaned, managed, and analyzed a data set of 12,000 observations using Excel and RStudio
- Presented results at the Urban and Small Farms Conference, Feb. 21, 2019
Graduate Level Education in: Economic Theory, Econometrics, Linear Programing, and Community Development
Bachelors of Science in Economics, Utah State University
- Minor in Business
- Fall 2008: Marketing Internship with USU Dining Services
- 2008-2010: Involved in the International Student Council Executive Board as the Public Relations Vice President
- Financed education by working part/full-time while taking full time course load
Relevant Education: Mathematical Economics, Corporate Finance, Accounting