How I can help you
As a business broker and certified business valuator, I can help Clients with business valuation assessment and preparation for buying or selling a business, setting up a buy-sell agreement among shareholders/partners, or any other transaction requiring an estimate of value. I have assisted hundreds of businesses with these needs over the past 8 years.
Additionally, I can help with strategic positioning and marketing insights for an existing business or a start-up drawing on my experience as a successful business owner, litigation consultant and manufacturing company senior executive.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Master of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
Bachelor of Engineering Science, Chemical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts