Boise, ID, 83706
This Webinar is Hosted by SCORE - Vancouver
This SCORE webinar will walk you through the steps of how to prepare a commercial bank loan application.
Your SCORE Course Leader has forty years of commercial insurance & finance experience in addition to nearly 20 years as an adjunct instructor of finance and accounting programs with the St. Louis Community College. You’ll learn about resources and tools, often freely available, that will help you with the process and improve your chances to get both the loan and the terms you want. Commercial loan bankers will also be available to confidentially answer specific questions from attendees.
- Understand how past credit history will impact a lending decision.
- How to calculate and articulate your specific lending need.
- Understand what bankers like to know about your business and learn beforehand if your company’s numbers will be “in the running” or not.
- A discussion of expected collateral requirements to support your loan request.
- Learn what alternatives to borrowing might exist and why borrowing might be the lowest cost form of additional capital for your business.
- Understand the role of the US Small Business Administration and how may they help you get the loan your business needs.
You’ll learn about the variety of available “loan packages” that banks may choose from.
Hear about the free, personalized mentoring services you can expect from local SCORE volunteers as you prepare a loan application.
This webinar is being sponsored by Columbia Bank in an effort to support small business communities in the Pacific Northwest.